INTERNATIONAL JOINT E-CONFERENCE BLM2-ICAM4
RAFFLES UNIVERSITY IS INVITED BY TAYLOR’S UNIVERSITY TO BE THE ASSOCIATE PARTNER OF THE BLM2-ICAM4 – AN INTERNATIONAL JOINT E-CONFERENCE
Raffles University is proud to announce that we have 7 abstracts that are accepted for the above conference. The abstracts are submitted by the Raffles lecturers and Raffles students.
1. Identifying opportunities for Latino bi-cultural entrepreneurship in Iowa: A community capitals approach to economic development
Authors: Dr. Hui Siang TAN & Linda S. NIEHM
2. Port Kaizen Initiative: A Case Study of a Port in Southern Malaysia
Author : Dr. Nazry bin YAHYA
3. From Brand Awareness to Brand Love: A Qualitative Study in Malaysian
Author : Dr. DAN Joon Chew
4. Marketing Strategies and Customer Satisfaction: A study on the Institute of Higher Learning in Johor
Authors : Dr. FONG Sook Fun, LOH Rui Ying & Prof. Dr. CHOI Sang Long
5. Synthetic Media (DeepFake) Generation and Detection Methods and Challenges
Authors: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sasa ARSOVSKI & Angely SIM Jia Wun
6. Supply Chain Management Practices and Customer Satisfaction
Author: Ranesh MANOKARAN
7. Evaluation of the TQM Dimensions of Customer focus, Top Management Support and Employee involvement on Organizational Performance: A Review.
Author: Don Jerome PRYANTHA JAYAMANA
All participants from Raffles University will be presenting their research papers ats the conference on 11 September 2021.
Click [Here] to read the details of the Conference