Designation : Education Consultant – Sales
Reports to : Sales & Marketing Manager
Report directly to Sales & Marketing Manager, an Education Consultant’s key responsibilities are:
- To reach prospective students via cold calling, text messaging, emails, and online chat.
- To provide career advice, programs information e.g., entry requirements, fee, and related information to prospective students on programs offered by the Raffles University.
- To liaise with Admission Department to provide enrollment guidance e.g., form filling, portfolio preparation, qualification check and related services to prospective students when they decided to enroll into programs offered by the Raffles University.
- To achieve personal recruitment target assigned by Management.
- To support in seasonal marketing events e.g., Open Day, School Fair, & etc.
- Possess a recognized Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- A willingness to work under pressure to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience, preferably in an educational institution with involvement in counseling, marketing and promotions, OR any organization with involvement in sales with excellent track records.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate comfortably with prospective students and parents in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.